Keeping you moving since 1952
65 years delighting our trucking customers
Truckline’s heritage can be traced back to the Sydney suburb of Kingsgrove in 1952. It was there Lachlan Aitken launched Lac Aitken Spares from his family home. The business grew, moved to new premises and with sons Tom and Robert joining the company, the name was changed to Aitken Spares.
A continuous improvement and growth
From as early as the 1960’s, Aitken Spares were sourcing products from around the world and building the foundations for a national organisation. The 1970’s and 1980’s was an intense period of growth as the group opened new branches and acquired businesses across the country in association with Dana Corporation. In 1986, Dana took controlling interest in the group under the name Truckline Parts Centre.
National operation and international capacity
50 years of solid growth and a strong reputation culminated in the purchase of Truckline by Iveco Trucks Australia in February 2000. With 22 company owned stores now spread across Australia, Truckline is committed to continue providing their Australian customers with personalised, outstanding services and the best aftermarket parts available for the best value for money, as always.